Last Updated on December 9, 2019 by Marian
Here’s a list of great tools and services I found very useful.
- Aweber – the best autoresponder system I ever used! Reliable and affordable.
- HostGator – web hosting for more than 20 of my sites!
- NameCheap – this is the place I register ALL my domains at and also, I have another web hosting there.
WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Flaticon – I found this free service extremely useful for creating icons, favicons for my sites!
- Flamingtext – need a logo for your (wordpress) sites? Get it for free here!
- Pixlr – great online image editor
- Logo Genie – create beautifully looking logos online
- PhotoScissors Online – easily remove background from your images/photos online
- Remove.bg – another tool to easily remove background from image, of course for free
HTML & Scripts
- RSS into HTML/php – need to insert an RSS into a page? This will help.
- Video Merge – if you want to merge videos – for free!
Other tools of trade
- Email Addresses Extractor – useful when you have a list of leads let’s say in csv/xls and you’d like to extract just emails – to import into your other autoresponder
- Split CSV – splits the large CSV files into several pieces.
- RoboForm – stores all my passwords for websites, logins, etc… on all my laptops and PCs. Very reliable and easy to use!
- PrintFriendly – great tool for printing page/blog posts
- Free SERP Checker – free search engine result pages checker for keywords