I just came across this new piece of software which looks really promising! It allows you to search through the articles and find the ones you’re interested. Then by “clicking a button” it makes the article unique!
Here’s more precise information taken from Arti‘s (the software name) sales page:
- Powerful and intelligent software that will rewrite any piece of content – and this will be human-readable, make-sense content!
- With just a click of your mouse you will have 100% unique content that search engines (especially Google) will love. This means better rankings!
- Easy–to-use: This effective software is so easy to use that even newbies can use it without getting lost!
- Turn any video into content – that’s right with ARTI, you’re a push of a button away from transcribing any video into an article!
- 100% Copyscape passed – ARTI creates content that is unique for search engines and will pass the Copyscape test.
- Multiple streams of content: from turning videos into articles, to automatically curating and then rewriting content, to making ANY article you insert in it unique, ARTI takes care of ALL your content generation needs.
I downloaded the software, it’s available for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows machines, and also for Mac.
Then I run it without any issues. The tutorials are included, but I would prefer seeing the progress bar on them as well – as I like to fast forward during some parts I’m already familiar with.
Here’s the demo of Arti:
It does its job quite nicely. I’m going to test it on some of my blogs, I like the video search feature where it will find YouTube videos with enclosed subtitles and outputs the text you can spin with the software. That way you’ll get a unique article made right from the video!
You can get the Arti software here (if you want to save monthly fees or some other overpriced spinning software!)