I just came across this new piece of software which looks really promising! It allows you to search through the articles and find the ones you’re interested. Then by “clicking a button” it makes the article unique!
Here’s more precise information taken from Arti‘s (the software name) sales page:
- Powerful and intelligent software that will rewrite any piece of content – and this will be human-readable, make-sense content!
- With just a click of your mouse you will have 100% unique content that search engines (especially Google) will love. This means better rankings!
- Easy–to-use: This effective software is so easy to use that even newbies can use it without getting lost!
- Turn any video into content – that’s right with ARTI, you’re a push of a button away from transcribing any video into an article!
- 100% Copyscape passed – ARTI creates content that is unique for search engines and will pass the Copyscape test.
- Multiple streams of content: from turning videos into articles, to automatically curating and then rewriting content, to making ANY article you insert in it unique, ARTI takes care of ALL your content generation needs.
I downloaded the software, it’s available for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows machines, and also for Mac.
Then I run it without any issues. The tutorials are included, but I would prefer seeing the progress bar on them as well – as I like to fast forward during some parts I’m already familiar with.
Here’s the demo of Arti:
It does its job quite nicely. I’m going to test it on some of my blogs, I like the video search feature where it will find YouTube videos with enclosed subtitles and outputs the text you can spin with the software. That way you’ll get a unique article made right from the video!
You can get the Arti software here (if you want to save monthly fees or some other overpriced spinning software!)
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.